Complete tasks & claim rewards
Terms of Service
1. Simulation coupons can be used to participate in Futures Trading. These coupons are not available for transfer or withdrawal.
2. All simulation coupons can be claimed after completing advanced real-name authentication!
3. The trial bonus has an expiration date, please use it as soon as possible after receiving it. Any amount that has not been used will be deducted.
4. Offset coupons can be used against transaction fees and are valid for a specific period. Check your coupon validity period before use.
5. Malicious attempts to extract simulation coupons and offset coupons are strictly prohibited. Any relevant accounts relating to this behavior will be frozen.
6. In the deposit task, any currency deposited will be converted into the task currency, so as to complete the recharge task, the task can only be completed once.
7. BW reserves the right to adjust the rules for the use of grants and deductibles which do not involve simulation coupons and offset coupons already issued.
8. The bonus cannot be used to open more than 5 times leverage
9. BW reserves the right of final interpretation of the Terms of Service.
1. What is a simulation coupon?
Simulation coupon can be used both as leverage and as an offset for the commission fees incurred by Perpetual Futures Trading (excluding Spot). While offsetting the fees, the simulation coupon will take priority over the user’s account funds.
Although the simulation coupon cannot be withdrawn or transferred, you will be able to withdraw and transfer profits gained by investing the coupon on the Futures account.
The trial bonus has an expiration date, please use it as soon as possible after receiving it. Any amount that has not been used will be deducted.
2. What is an offset coupon?
The offset coupon can only be used to offset the commission fees incurred via Perpetual Futures Trading (excluding Spot). While offsetting the fees, the offset coupon will take priority over the user’s account funds.
The offset coupon has a specific validity period. Please use it as soon as possible after receiving it.
3. How do I claim my simulation coupon?
After completing the task, the simulation coupon will be credited to the futures account. You can check the relevant record in the futures account bill.
4. How do I claim my offset coupon?
After completing the task, you can view the coupon you have obtained on the "My Benefits" page. Click on the page to claim the coupon.
5. Why didn't I receive the simulation coupon after inviting friends?
Invite new friends complete Futures trades of -USDT. Both parties will then receive a simulation coupon.
The maximum number of invitations is -. If exceeded, neither party will receive the simulation coupon.
If you have any queries, please BW6's 24/7 online customer support.
6. What if I didn't receive simulation coupon/offset coupon?
Simulation coupon and offset coupon will be credited within 2 working days. If you have any queries, please contact our 24/7 online customer support.
7. How long does the update take after completing a task? Why hasn't the trade volume increased after trading?
For deposit tasks, your compliance status will be updated in about 10 minutes. Transaction tasks need to wait approximately 1 day before your latest transaction status is updated.